Ghosts / Raina Telgemeier ; with color by Braden Lamb.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Blair County Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||JF TEL (Text)||33240005287977||Juvenile Graphic||Checked Out||04/22/2020|
|Altoona Area Public Library||JF TEL (Text)||33240005322055||Juvenile Graphic||Checked Out||04/22/2020|
|Tyrone-Snyder Public Library||JF Telg (Text)||1OTYR00045687G||Juvenile Fiction||Checked Out||04/22/2020|
- ISBN: 9780545540612 (hardcover, alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0545540615 (hardcover, alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780545540629 (paperback, alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0545540623 (paperback, alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781338115567 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1338115561 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 239 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 
- Copyright: ©2016
Catrina and her family have moved to the coast of Northern California for the sake of her little sister, Maya, who has cystic fibrosis--and Cat is even less happy about the move when she is told that her new town is inhabited by ghosts, and Maya sets her heart on meeting one.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 2.6 1 1 184470
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: