Bodily harm : a novel / Robert Dugoni.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Blair County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||DUG 1 (Text)||33240004243542||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Hollidaysburg Area Public Library||F Dug 2010 (Text)||10HOL00007633$||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416592969 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1416592962 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781416592983 (mass market)
- ISBN: 1416592989 (mass market)
- Physical Description: 373 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Touchstone hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2010.
"A Touchstone book."
Bodily Harm opens with a big win for Sloane and his new partner, Tom Pendergrass, in a medical malpractice case centered on the death of a child. But on the heels of this seeming victory, an unlikely character, toy designer Kyle Horgan, comes forward to tell Sloane that he's gotten it all wrong. Horgan's the one who's truly responsible for the little boy's death and others, not the pediatrician Sloane has just proven guilty.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pediatricians > Malpractice > Fiction.
Children > Death > Fiction.
Toys > Health aspects > Fiction.
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: